Adjustment to GDPR, Privacy Impact Assessment, Data Protection Officer Outsourcing, Audit Privacy
DataConSec provides its Customers with complete solutions, dedicated services and specialist skills for full compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The most complete solution for full compliance entails the coverage all key areas and the requirements laid down by the GDPR, which can be broken down as follows:
- Policy for personal data protection
- Data Governance
- Accountability measures
- Transparency and rights of data subjects
- Transfer of data to non-EU countries
- Outsourced DPO function
Compliance with the GDPR has been designed as a proper management system and provides for progressive integration steps to other corporate organizational models, in order to obtain added value from the activities performed.
The services dedicated to this matter concern specific aspects, with full-range coverage of legal, organizational and technological scopes, such as:
- Management training for Chief Executive Officers and their direct reports on the strategic aspects of the Regulation, risk management and the impacts on the organization’s core business
- Revision of information to data subjects, consents to be acquired and clauses of contracts with employees and third parties
- Support for the mapping of processes regarding data processing
- Risk analysis and selection of adequate technical and organizational security measures
- Assessment of the impacts on data processing of activities that are very risky for data subjects
- Security assessment, vulnerability management and penetration testing in order to measure the security of the personal data processed by the organization directly on the field
- Preparation of specific policies, guidelines and procedures (e.g. management of data breaches, management of policies for access to data, instructions to authorised data processors, business continuity, etc.)
- Audits and continuous monitoring also with log management solutions
- Training modules, provided also in e-learning mode and developed in cooperation with the University of Milan
- Mentoring for independent selection of data protection technologies
- Integration with other enterprise management systems (e.g. ISO27001, organizational models pursuant to Italian Legislative Decree 231 on corporate liability, etc.)
DataConSec approach stands out because it is user-friendly and fast, it entails close cooperation with the organization’s internal persons in charge and is the result of your consultants’ experience of many years.